Highlighted

Drawings not visible on Acrobat

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the drawing tool on the OneDrive pdf viewer/editor to do my homework on my tablet. 

When I saved it, I tried to open it on my computer's Acrobat and found that the drawings were incomplete and there is an error message. 

Haziq0D44_0-1597382516957.png

I opened on chrome and the drawings were visible again. 

Haziq0D44_1-1597382550466.png

I tried opening the file on my tablet using the Acrobat app too and the same issue occured. Seems like the problem only exists when I open with Acrobat.

Anyone knows why?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drawings not visible on Acrobat

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the drawing tool on the OneDrive pdf viewer/editor to do my homework on my tablet. 

When I saved it, I tried to open it on my computer's Acrobat and found that the drawings were incomplete and there is an error message. 

Haziq0D44_0-1597382516957.png

I opened on chrome and the drawings were visible again. 

Haziq0D44_1-1597382550466.png

I tried opening the file on my tablet using the Acrobat app too and the same issue occured. Seems like the problem only exists when I open with Acrobat.

Anyone knows why?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a error on the page. Acrobat Reader doesn't ignores this error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt reply Bernd. 

How should I go about troubleshooting this such that I can see my drawings clearly on Acrobat?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Haziq993,

Could you please slightly move the incomplete Annotation in Acrobat Desktop and see if it resolves the issue?

If you click on the annotation, a selection box will appear around it. If you move the selection box, the issue should be fixed. If you save then the annotation should render properly in future as well. But, the annotation position will be affected by this.

Kindly let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0