Dropdown list with many items

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I want to insert a dropdown list with a lot of items in a pdf form. Do I really have to input each item individually or can I input the list in one step?

Thanks for any suggestions!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021
You can use "setItems" to populate dropdown for example, create button and as "Mouse UP" event add this code:this.getField("Dropdown1").setItems([["Item 1", "1"], ["Item 2", "2"], ["Item 3", "3"]]);When clicked button will populate dropdown field (change field name if neccessary)were "Item1" is list item and "1" is export value. If you don't need different export then  you can delete it.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use "setItems" to populate dropdown for example, create button and as "Mouse UP" event add this code:

this.getField("Dropdown1").setItems([["Item 1", "1"], ["Item 2", "2"], ["Item 3", "3"]]);

When clicked button will populate dropdown field (change field name if neccessary)

were "Item1" is list item and "1" is export value. If you don't need different export then  you can delete it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines