Highlighted

Dubble sided printing

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I print dubble sided, the backpage turns the page upside down and I don't have this problem when I print without abode acrobat reader. But I need the use it so I can put mutiple pages on. Can someone please help me ?? 

Thanks,

Pieter

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dubble sided printing

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I print dubble sided, the backpage turns the page upside down and I don't have this problem when I print without abode acrobat reader. But I need the use it so I can put mutiple pages on. Can someone please help me ?? 

Thanks,

Pieter

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pieter0101,

Here is a resource on double sided printing from Adobe

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-double-sided-acrobat-reader.html

hth

mj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pieter,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As per your description, the back page of the PDF turns upside down when printing using the double-sided option. Please provide the following information to investigate this issue:

- Please confirm if the issue occurs while printing a particular PDF or with any multiple page PDF.
- Share the screenshot of the Print window so we can check the settings used for printing. Also, let us know about the changes you have made in the settings.
- Share the Acrobat Reader DC and the OS version installed on the machine.
- The make and model of the printer used.
- If possible, share the file with us and pictures of the printout. It will help us to replicate the behavior on our end.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thanks for the response.

- This occurs with every file that try to print.

- The Adobe Reader DC version is 20.012.20043

- HP OfficeJadobe dubble sided printing.PNGet Pro 6960

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0