Highlighted

Duplicate a form entry table on button click?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in Adobe Acrobat 2017 to include a table that, once published, the person using the form is able to click a button to duplicate the table or document the number of tables that should be present? We want our users to have a table to fill out, but they may need multiple tables to cover the multiple units that they have. Mostly wondering if this could be set up as a conditional of some kind (if I type that I have 5 wigets in the Number of Wigets field, I will get 5 separate tables to type in my 5 wigets, if I type 4 in the Number of Wigets field, I will only have 4 tables). Could also be a "More Wigets?" button that would add another table every time I push the button. Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Duplicate a form entry table on button click?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in Adobe Acrobat 2017 to include a table that, once published, the person using the form is able to click a button to duplicate the table or document the number of tables that should be present? We want our users to have a table to fill out, but they may need multiple tables to cover the multiple units that they have. Mostly wondering if this could be set up as a conditional of some kind (if I type that I have 5 wigets in the Number of Wigets field, I will get 5 separate tables to type in my 5 wigets, if I type 4 in the Number of Wigets field, I will only have 4 tables). Could also be a "More Wigets?" button that would add another table every time I push the button. Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best way to do that is if each table is on a separate page. Then you define that page as a Template and spawn copies of it as needed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0