• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Stamps - how to differentiate between multiple images in one document

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a set of dynamic stamps to be used at deposition hearings.  One is to be used for Plaintiff, Defendant, Claimant, etc.  

I want to be able to select ONE stamp and place it on a document.  These stickers each have a fill in field where I can place a number or a letter in to identify the document as Exhibit A, B, 1, 2 etc.  I am using app.response in each of the stickers to fill it in.

The issue that I am having is that when I try to bring up, for example, the Defendant's sticker it will ask me what letter/number I want to assign to it.  It does this four times (there are four stickers in the file) before it allows me to place the sticker.  It seems to be running the app.response for each and every sticker.  This is the code that I have in my sticker - event.value = app.response("Exhibit Number:");

How do I tell the program that I am only interested in labeling ONE sticker?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to add a condition that checks the stampName property when applying it, which is the AP value of the stamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines