• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Signatures

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 electronic forms in a combined PDF. Both forms have boxes for electronic signatures. If I sign either one of these boxes then other signature box then becomes unavaialble to sign.

I have another combined PDF with 2 electronic forms where if I sign one signature box the other signature box is still availble to sign.

what properties am i missing in my first form that's stopping me signing either box?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Repoman1966,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to sign a pdf, is that correct?

There is a possibility that signature field has been set to lock all the fields on the pdf once signed. You can check the same by going into prepare form mode in Acrobat > right-click one of the fields > properties > signed tab.

Would it be possible to share the pdf file you are working with to replicate the issue at our end?? To share the file here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may also share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines