• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit and convert pdf

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to contact customer service. My subscription is valid till Jul 2021. But I am unable to use the adobe to convert to word. Pathetic service, only way is to use social media to spread negative marketing against Adobe serices. Useless.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Hi, 

With all due respect, the vast majority of us who try to help folks in these forums are NOT Adobe employees but just folks who are willing to help others.

If you want any help, please supply: what version of Acrobat you are using (and what release)?

What your OS is (and what release)?

And before you spread negative marketing against anyone, please make sure that your complaint is valid. The ability to convert to Word is working fine on my copy of Acrobat Pro DC but things that CAN cau

Votes

Translate

Translate

This type of issue, account issues, can only be resolved by calling Adobe Customer Support.

They are available Monday through Friday at +1 800-833-6687.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

With all due respect, the vast majority of us who try to help folks in these forums are NOT Adobe employees but just folks who are willing to help others.

If you want any help, please supply: what version of Acrobat you are using (and what release)?

What your OS is (and what release)?

And before you spread negative marketing against anyone, please make sure that your complaint is valid. The ability to convert to Word is working fine on my copy of Acrobat Pro DC but things that CAN cause problems can range from user error, machine incompatibilities, software incompatibilities, locked PDF files, badly made PDFs, and a whole host of other possibilities. 

And if you do have a valid complaint, by all means use every marketing action you wish to shout away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Gary

Thanks for your prompt response. My statement was based on frustration, nothing personal.

My adobe version is continuous release/version 2020.006.20034

My iMac- macOS Catalina Version 10.15.6

I have been using this Adobe for the past 2-3 years and it was working fine, in terms of converting pdf to word/excel. This July 2020 my subscription money was taken from the credit card. Since I wanted to stop this automatic renewal I unsubscribed in the apple account. I got the message from Adobe saying that " sorry to see you go, but your subscription is valid till July 2021, You can always reactivate any time again"

After a month i tried to use adobe for converting pdf to word, I got the prompt that "you need to renew your subscription". I tried to contact someone to tell that my subscription is vaild till July 2021. But I had to face AI based message chat. Absolutely useless. There was no e-mail in helpline to air my complaint. With so much of frustration ( I have never seen this type of company where there is no formal way to complaint) I was searching and stumbled upon this post. So I vented my frustration here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This type of issue, account issues, can only be resolved by calling Adobe Customer Support.

They are available Monday through Friday at +1 800-833-6687.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dov,

For your response. As usual when I contacted , the call cut off many times and i was put on hold. But after sometime I managed to speak to someone but by the time he responded to me the call got cut off aagain. Why can't adobe have a proper email help centre. Many a times trainees will pick up the phone, they wouldn't know anything and they will put us on hold to talk to their seniors and by the time they try and solve the issue, if at all they do, it may take 45 minutes. My issue is not sorted out. It would help enormous customers if Adobe uses email help line. At the end of the day its is frustrating, you waste your precious time for these petty issues and lose your peace of mind and to top it up you lose your money.

Adobe should take up the customer resolution issue seriously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At a minimum, would it be possible for the first words out of the Adobe coll center person be "Hi, my is xxx, what is your telephone number so if we get cut off I can call you back?"

That would do a lot for customer relations and helping folks in general. 

Is that possible Dov?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Gary and Dov 

After the call got cut off I tried through chat service. And one Ms Gauri was very helpful and immediately sorted out the issue. After the chat I received a mail from adobe helpline as well. Please ask them to include in their contact page the phone number and email ID as well. This will help a lot of customers. I feel written communication is more authentic and foolproof. 

thanks to both of you and regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines