Highlighted

edit change font

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, guys, I have a file ( a book)  why can't I change the font? Is it locked?  also the font I want to edit it with is down at the bottom of the font list, but its grayed out? so I cant edit it? it was imported from publisher?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

edit change font

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, guys, I have a file ( a book)  why can't I change the font? Is it locked?  also the font I want to edit it with is down at the bottom of the font list, but its grayed out? so I cant edit it? it was imported from publisher?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing fonts is best done in the application that created the original book (MS Word, InDesign, etc...).

Then export to PDF.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

You may also take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/pdf-fonts.html and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF