• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editable pdf form field colour

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does any one know how to change the colour of the form field so that everyone can see it?

Its pale blue by default in acrobat and I've worked out you can change the colour in 'preferences' but thats just visible in my acrobat.

When someone else opens the file in their acrobat it shows as pale blue still.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set the fill color of the field via its Properties, Appearance tab, but the fields highlight color will override it, and yes, it's a setting of the application, not the file. However, it can be turned on or off by the file, using a script, and it's even possible to set the fields highlighting color, but I would not recommend you do that without the user's approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks for the feedback
It would be really helpful to have that functionality (without having to fiddle around with Javascript) for producing branded forms for clients please @Shweta23 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines