Highlighted

Editable pdf

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to send an editable pdf file without the receiver having a pdf reader and the receiver can edit it?

I need to send forms that people need to sign but the people I'm sending the forms to don't have adobe pdf. Is there a way around this? These forms are usually sent to people outside the company every couple of months(the company has a high turnover of staff). So I can't use the fill and sign tool as I would have to place fields on the document everytime I sent it to someone.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editable pdf

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to send an editable pdf file without the receiver having a pdf reader and the receiver can edit it?

I need to send forms that people need to sign but the people I'm sending the forms to don't have adobe pdf. Is there a way around this? These forms are usually sent to people outside the company every couple of months(the company has a high turnover of staff). So I can't use the fill and sign tool as I would have to place fields on the document everytime I sent it to someone.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. How would they be able to open it without an application that can open it? However, this is extremely unlikely to happen. Even if they don't have Adobe Reader they probably have a browser and almost all browsers now come with a built-in PDF reader plugin. Be aware that those plugins are not very good in handling form fields and scripts, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0