Highlighted

Editing a Adobe Acrobat Pro DC file after filling it out and prior to signature

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm needing some assistance.  I have completed a fillable PDF, did not add my signature to avoid the form being locked, but now I try to open it to modify my fillable information and I am unable to modify.  I am however able to edit/modify the form itself.  What steps do I need to modify the fillable portion of hte form?

Apprciate your help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing a Adobe Acrobat Pro DC file after filling it out and prior to signature

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm needing some assistance.  I have completed a fillable PDF, did not add my signature to avoid the form being locked, but now I try to open it to modify my fillable information and I am unable to modify.  I am however able to edit/modify the form itself.  What steps do I need to modify the fillable portion of hte form?

Apprciate your help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How have you filled the form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the form is filled out but not signed. I saved it, but now can not go back in and edit the fillable portions of the form.  It only let's me modify the actual form itself and the fillable text is grayed out.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tool are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0