Highlighted

Editing a PDF

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the process of editing a form when I went to insert my next text, the text is too light now.  How do I get the text to remain the same.  Right before I went to insert text, I had used fill & sign to place my initials after typing previous text which was just fine.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing a PDF

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the process of editing a form when I went to insert my next text, the text is too light now.  How do I get the text to remain the same.  Right before I went to insert text, I had used fill & sign to place my initials after typing previous text which was just fine.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda, 

Looking at the description given above, if I understand correctly, you have entered a text while editing a document, where right before inserting a new text you have used Fill & Sign to place the initials and immediately after that the next text is too light. 

Can we have a screenshot of the sample PDF that explains the same, or a screen recording? 

May be it just a coincident that text started appearing lite. How exactly you are editing the form? Is it using Edit or Prepare Form tool?

When adding the next text look at the font color on color pallets under "FORMAT". May be its changed to some liter shade. Or if its text within Text Field then right click on form filed>Properties>Appearance>Text color check if its changed. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0