• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing in Acrobat - Image file types

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to edit a pdf directly in Acrobat to save time and I tried to add an image and it only seems to allow certain image file types. I'm disgusted! Is it really not possible to add an eps or pdf image to an existing pdf file?? That's crazy!

If anyone knows of a way to add a logo to a page (pdf or eps) directly in Acrobat, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Open your logo as a PDF format in Acrobat. Choose the edit tool. Drag around the entire logo. Copy, and then go back to th document you want to add it to. Paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your logo as a PDF format in Acrobat. Choose the edit tool. Drag around the entire logo. Copy, and then go back to th document you want to add it to. Paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, that worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to to add an eps or pdf image to an existing pdf file.

++ Adding to the correct suggestion by Document_Geek

As a workaround we can export the PDF image to Other format (JPEG) and then we can insert the JPEG image to the existing PDF file. Go to Tool > Edit PDF > Add Image.

For more information please take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/edit-images-or-objects-pdf.html#place_an_image_or_object_in...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines