• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing non form text fields

Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text field. Plain simple text. Not even a form field. See below.

□ Egg
□ Whole Wheat
□ Raisin

This was created when I let Adobe create the form from a Word document. Now here is the problem. I'm trying to eliminate the check boxes but I can't get the cursor to the beginning of the line. I've tried to delete the entire box and retype it, but I can't seem to get the same font and spacing.

I'm sure that I'm missing something simple, but I just don't see it.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC you should be able to take care of this with the "Edit PDF" tool, or right click on any empty area of the page that you're working on and select "Edit Text & Images" from the context menu. You should be able to click on the objects similar to editing a MS Word document.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC you should be able to take care of this with the "Edit PDF" tool, or right click on any empty area of the page that you're working on and select "Edit Text & Images" from the context menu. You should be able to click on the objects similar to editing a MS Word document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

For more information about editing the PDF please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/edit-pdf.html

Thanks

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines