• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing PDF causes text to distort

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and have had no problem editing with my Adobe Acrobat DC software until last week. All of a sudden, when I try to edit anything, all the text gets distorted. Sometimes when I try to "Add Text" the first letter appears, then the cursor jumps to the left of the letter and no more letters show up. If I try to move a pane, everything gets scrambled and the only way to fix it is to "undo." Any ideas???? ... AND WHY is it so hard to contact an actual Adobe tech person???

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI KaveBB,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Please check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates.

You may also try to repair the installation of Acrobat from Help>Repair installation.

If this does not help, please share the following details,

• Please confirm the dot version of Acrobat installed on your computer?

To check the version of Acrobat, launch Acrobat>navigate to Help menu>select About Adobe Acrobat.

• Which operating system do you have- Windows/Mac?

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Anand,

I tried to update, but there are not updates. I tried to repair the installation, but I am having the same problem as before.

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc 2015 Release (Classic) I Version 20015.006.30355

I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

As stated previously, everything was working fine until a couple of weeks ago. I also tried a system restore, to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI KaveBB,

If the issue still persists, then is it possible to share the document so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end.

To send a private message, please refer to How Do I Send Private Message  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1184148

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.. It is very annoying. I just want to crop the pages for excess space around of it. However whole pdf document is processed and it is forced to be an OCR text and it distorts everything... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines