Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Stamps in another PDF

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am very new to Adobe Acrobat and have a question about the possibilties of the dynamic stamps. I have created a dynamic stamp with a dropdown menu and a date and a few text fields. My idea was it that the stamp can be edited an changed in the pdf it is used for. Is it possible to edit the dropdown menu and the text fields of the inserted stamp in the pdf I want the stamp on? And if this is not possible is it possible to add text fields to the stamp that can be changed in the final pdf the stamp is inserted in?

Best Regards

Michel

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot change the fields of a stamp that has been placed on a page. You can use JavaScript to prompt the user to change the values of the fields on the stamp at the time it's placed though. It's can get complicated, but there are examples around and a book that covers this in detail. Post again for more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines