Highlighted

Editing

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to edit a document, I am asked for a password to provide permission.  I have never required one when saving documents, and so I don't have any clue what my password on this would be.  How can I get rid of this security feature on my PDF documents?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to edit a document, I am asked for a password to provide permission.  I have never required one when saving documents, and so I don't have any clue what my password on this would be.  How can I get rid of this security feature on my PDF documents?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How have you created the documents?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
ZBalling LATEST
Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is just an edit password, you can get rid of it with some programs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0