Highlighted

Elapsed Time calculations

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a simple time calculation to work on my PDF form. I am just wanting to created a time difference between and estimated amout of time (i.e. 1:45) and the actual time (i.e. 2:03)...  The result should simply display :18. I am not getting any of the simple formulas to work.

Thanks

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elapsed Time calculations

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a simple time calculation to work on my PDF form. I am just wanting to created a time difference between and estimated amout of time (i.e. 1:45) and the actual time (i.e. 2:03)...  The result should simply display :18. I am not getting any of the simple formulas to work.

Thanks

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that a similar inquiry was answered recently by Adobe Most Valuable Participant(MVP)  try67 in the following thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/add-1-min-to-time-field-with-hh-mm-format/m-p/11592660?page=1...

You'll need to use a JavaScript script to be able to calculate that difference between hours, minutes, and/or  seconds.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0