Highlighted

Email Address in Digitial ID

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a new work computer and was promted to create a new digitial ID. I entered all of my informaiton, but there is no longer the option to have my email address show in my digitial ID. Has Adobe removed this function? I am currrently using Adobe Pro DC. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Email Address in Digitial ID

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a new work computer and was promted to create a new digitial ID. I entered all of my informaiton, but there is no longer the option to have my email address show in my digitial ID. Has Adobe removed this function? I am currrently using Adobe Pro DC. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to use the wizard not the method that you're currently using.

To do so, just click on the digital signature field and select from the "Save As" section dropdown menu "New ID..."

The "Add Digital ID" wizard will open up next. So go ahead an tick the radio button "A new digital ID I want to create now". Then click "Next".

In the next dialogue box tick the radio button "Windows certificate store" and click "Next".

The next and last dialogue box will provide you with a blank "Email Address" field to type in your email.

See slide below:

email-signature appearance.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0