Highlighted

Embed Excel File in Specific Page of PDF

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to embed an excel file on a specific page of a PDF document (i.e. an appendix)? I understand I can attach the excel file to the entire PDF document, but I'm looking to embed it as part of a specific page. Ideally, the user can click on an icon/link on the page and it will allow the user to access/download the excel file. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Embed Excel File in Specific Page of PDF

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to embed an excel file on a specific page of a PDF document (i.e. an appendix)? I understand I can attach the excel file to the entire PDF document, but I'm looking to embed it as part of a specific page. Ideally, the user can click on an icon/link on the page and it will allow the user to access/download the excel file. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At Tools > Comment you can attach files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - is there a way to enlarge the icon that shows where the attached file is? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - a follow up question - I must use one of the four icons (paperclip, pin etc) to link the file, correct? (i.e. I can't use an icon that looks like an excel sheet or something similar) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there is a way to enlarge the default paper clip icon, but you can use a different icon (from the comment's properties dialog). Using the push pin and coloring it red makes it quite visible, by comparison. 

ppin.jpg

I hope this is helpful.  My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
shks15 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0