• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded videos in pdf

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am trying to create some notes for my students with videos of examples. I use the rich media tool to insert the videos and then save it as .pdf.

When i upload it to my webpage and try to open it with another program other than Adobe (Native browser option, Google Chrome for example) the videos are like pictures or missing. Is there a way i could upload my pdf on the internet and still have the videos play in it?

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

I don't know of any native browser based PDF viewers that will play video. What you're seeing is the poster image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of any native browser based PDF viewers that will play video. What you're seeing is the poster image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The browsers like Chrome have limited capabilities for rendering the content of PDF files like forms or multimedia.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello marliton,

Do you know If browser can open embedded pdf in a pdf ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines