• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

enable acrobat pro 2017 to automatically add the syntax -signed to a filename when choosing save as after adding a signature or initials to a pdf

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past our customer used Acrobat Pro (prior to 2017 version) and when they signed a document using FIll & sign when they choosed save as the document would get saved like: filename-signed.pdf

Since installing Acrobat Pro 2017 the signing feature still exists and works however the files are no longer saved with the syntax -signed in the filename.Is there a configuration i have to look at / change to make this functionality work again?

Many thanks for the repsonse(s).

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

This feature is not more available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is not more available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is part of a work flow for our company, that the documents have the -signed.pdf. The only way I have been able to replicate this is sending the document off to be signed then certifying it when I get it back and saving it, however this is not how our process works, and the -signed.pdf is needed, how do request that be  put back in? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines