• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance to editable text and images engine has become unreliable

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several months now, the engine for converting to editable text and images has become quite unreliable: one or two in every hundred pages gets recognized just totally incorrectly, with all letters cut in half, some bits recognized as background: super complex bunches of images and renderables when it should just be one text field on a blank white page.

This will happen on a given scan of a given page no matter what else I try to do to it first, it seems, but it isn't an issue with my scanner because it even happens on old files scanned years ago on completely different equipment. These days I have to scan a document, check which pages Optimize messes up, and then go back and make another physical scan of those pages, optimize them and stick them in by hand. I never used to have to do this extra work in all my years as a user.

Dev team, what gives? Can you change the engine back to an older version or fix this issue? Is this not happening to anyone else?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is still happening a lot, where it never used to. How do you keep taking my money for this flawed software?スクリーンショット 2021-01-11 15.40.53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines