Any one else have this issue?

I cannot remove custom scan selection or change size

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what the issue here fully is (not all that information in your question), but Acrobat does not and cannot do scanning by itself. Rather, it uses a piece of software called Twain that lets it communicate with your scanner's software.

So, my first question is have tried to see if your scanning software lets you do what you want to do (do not use Acrobat for this, just open your scanner's software.

2nd Question is there a button to do a prescan for your scanner. Some scanners require you to do the prescan before you can set any of the parameters.

Last questions: what operating system are you using, what kind of scanner are you using, and what is the native software for that scanner? [For example my Epson scanner's software is called EpsonScan].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines