• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 105

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant sign an army form from home i keep getting error (105) "theres was a problem reading this document."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the form a pdf?

you're trying to open the form on a mobile or a computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• its a pdf i downloaded from my army email and everytime i attempt to digitally sign with my cac it says it cant save it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from a computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe reader needs to be installed, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download | Free PDF viewer for Windows, Mac OS, Android

NOTE: untick the tag-along ware unless you're really really certain you want that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to save the document differently than normal. Try saving it as Optimized PDF. If the Adobe support would actually try and assume that the user has either reader and/or pro then we might recieve some actual help. However please also keep in mind that providing more information would help as well. Such as are you using Reader or Pro, what version are you using? Windows or Mac? Obviously windows since you are using army systems. Etc etc etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines