• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 110 -- Can't Open Adobe [Acrobat DC]

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe says it cannot verify subscription. Then it gives Error 110.

I can't do anything. I can't try to log in again -- the dialog box is the only thing I can click on. And it closes Adobe.

It was working just yesterday. I repaired the installation. I uninstalled it and reinstalled. I have an internet connection, contrary to Adobe's error.

Windows 10.

Adobe Acrobat Pro

2020-07-29 (2).png

DC

Thoughts?

[Title edited by moderator to include name of software]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

I appreciate the help, but I finally got the uninstall and reinstall to stick. I did a couple thing sidfferent and this little IT issue is resolved. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned about uninstalling and teinstalling Acrobat.

Does that mean that even if the latest update was applied you still get this error?

Note: Microsoft has been pushing out a Windows 10 update during the last2 weeks. If you're not sute, manually force a Winfows update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the help, but I finally got the uninstall and reinstall to stick. I did a couple thing sidfferent and this little IT issue is resolved. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok cool!

sorry about my horrible spelling ... I hate that tapping with your thumbs on mobile devices has become the standard of what used to be morse code and telegraph a century ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines