Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1310 When updating Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm hoping for a little help with this weird one. We recently purchased and installed copy of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. The system is Windows 10 with all recent patching. Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 installed without issue and works just fine, however when we check for updates within the program it finds one waiting from the mothership. The update is downloaded and then installation starts, however some way into this process it suddenly rolls it all back  and throws up and error.

Error 1310. Error writing to file: C:\Programe Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2017\... Verify that you have access to that directory

I have ensured that the login account has full write access to "C:\Programe Files (x86)\Adobe\", however, each time I run the Updater it gets the same error but with a different file somewhere down inside that path. It could be a text file, a .DLL or even an .EXE, seems totally random. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 and started again from scratch. Same result. I logged in under a new profile and tried it all again. Same result.

Looking for a little direction now please.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Hi united mine workers,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting error 1310 when trying to install updates for Acrobat 2017, is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document:

Error 1310: "Error writing to file: C:Config.Msi..." | Adobe Creative Suite 4

You may also try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum threads:

Error 1310. Unable to update / repair / install

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi united mine workers,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting error 1310 when trying to install updates for Acrobat 2017, is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document:

Error 1310: "Error writing to file: C:Config.Msi..." | Adobe Creative Suite 4

You may also try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum threads:

Error 1310. Unable to update / repair / install

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines