Highlighted

Error: Adobe Acrobat Reader capabilities that are no longer enabled in this Acrobat Reader version

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been sent a PDF that I need to fill out, but I get this error message when I open the document: 'This document enables Adobe Acrobat Reader capabilities that are no longer enabled in this Adobe Acrobat Reader version.'

After clicking OK, it says 'You cannot save data typed into this form.'

I am using Acrobat Reader DC on a Mac, and I believe I'm using the latest version. The author of the document says it's correctly enabled, so what do I need to fix on my side to be able to send back the document with my additions?

Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error: Adobe Acrobat Reader capabilities that are no longer enabled in this Acrobat Reader version

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been sent a PDF that I need to fill out, but I get this error message when I open the document: 'This document enables Adobe Acrobat Reader capabilities that are no longer enabled in this Adobe Acrobat Reader version.'

After clicking OK, it says 'You cannot save data typed into this form.'

I am using Acrobat Reader DC on a Mac, and I believe I'm using the latest version. The author of the document says it's correctly enabled, so what do I need to fix on my side to be able to send back the document with my additions?

Thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. as described you are unable to fill out the PDF form ang getting the above mentioned error messages.

It seems to be a file specific issue, would it be possible if you can share the foem with us for testing so that we can try to reproduce the issue and check it at our end. Please upload the form to the Document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  , generate the link and share it with us.

Also, please ask the sender of the form to recreate the form using Adobe Acrobat DC and try to make it reader enabled and share the form again with you.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0