• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Combining Multiple Files from OneDrive

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have experienced an issue with combining files from OneDrive into a .pdf. I can save the files on my hard drive and combine them but not grabbing the original files from the server. I have been able to do this prior to the last week or so. Any suggestions/fixes?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I keep all of my work files on OneDrive.  I combine files and try to save the resulting binder to OneDrive.  It used to work, but no longer does.  I use "SaveAs" and the computer thinks it has saved the program, but it is no where to be found in File Explorer.  This change decreases the utility of Acrobat considerably.  Does anyone know what is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue.  When I try combing two Word documents from my local OneDrive folder, I get an error message with yellow triangle over each document in Acrobat and they do not combine.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines