Error convert a pdf file into a interactive form

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because all blank lines are not made interactive in a form, the problem occurs when I want to modify the source file, I would have to recreate all the fields that are not automatically converted into a form.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Replace Pages command to insert the new pages over the old ones, and the fields you already created will remain in tact.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Converting a PDF to an interactive form is not a one-click process, and as you've seen, it does not necessarily find all form fields, or, what it finds may not acutally be a for field. I rarely use this function (and I've worked on pretty large forms). When I use it, it's just a way to cut down on the number of fields I need to create, but I pretty much anticipate that I have to touch every single field in the form and adjust it's size or it's position. You will need to do some manual work after the automatic process finishes. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines