• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR in Adobe Acrobat Std. 2017: PDFMaker Addin for IBM Notes 10 is BROKEN - no functionality

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat has been compatible with the major business application like MS Outlook or Lotus/IBM Notes since a long time.

With the version 10 of IBM Notes (that was October 2018) Adobe Acrobat 2017 is no longer compatible with this email suite.

The PDFMaker Addin did a great job in creating PDFs from Mail.
Unlike just "printing to PDF" the right border has not been cut when the text was too long and the PDFMaker did include all attachments from the mail into the final PDF.

So the Adobe Acrobat was a perfect companion for documenting approvals and other buisiness related mails that need to be stored as evidences.

THIS FUNCTIONALITY IS BROKEN WITH IBM NOTES 10.

Please get in contact with HCL and work on an updated PDFMaker Addin for IBM Notes 10.

I do work for IBM and from the 360.000 employees more than 100.000 people work with IBM Notes. And we have several thousend licenses of Adobe products - so: please re-enable IBM Notes for the use with PDFMaker.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a User 2 User form, so most responders will have to abiltiy to fix this bug. I suggest you use the Adobe WebSiit Feature Request/Bug Report page.

IBM Notes/Lotus Notes has this issue with upddates in the past.

Adobe toolbar does not work with Notes 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hopefully Adobe does read this forum, too. I already opened a feature request, but it seems as nobody does care about loosing some functionality.

The Adobe support did tell me on the phone, that there need to be at most 1000 People complaining the same error, before they start working on it.

I think he should not have told this to anyone outside Adobe, but he did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines