• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when editing files in DC Pro: "Expected an array object"

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing an existing file in DC Pro, I "inserted" a multi-page file into the existing file, and then I tried to delete one of the pages of the file I had inserted. I have done this kind of operation successfully many times before with no problems, but this time I got an error message "Expected an array object". There was no Error Code, per se, to accompany this message, just the message in a box with a red "x" in it. I clicked on the "ok" botton to close the box, but the page I was trying to delete remained. I've repeated this process multiple times with the same result. I've closed the program, and restarted it, yet the problem persists. What is causing this problem and how do I fix it? I believe updates are supposed to happen automaatically, but maybe I need an updated version of DC Pro. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like something got messed up with auto-tagging content. Is this happening with every PDF that you work with or just this one particular file?

Run a full report with the accesibility chacker tool  to spot discrepancies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I has happened multiple times with different files I've tried to edit in the last week or so, but certainly not every file I've tried to edit. It seems to happen randomly, but there must be some reason. Unfortunately, I don't know (yet) how to "run a full report using the chacker tool".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to tools and select "Accessibility". The Accessibility panel with open with some of the options to test or fix some issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines