• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error msg

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to copy my database to a flash drive. Once I send it I get an error message stating it is either not supported or the file is damaged.  I used the file this morning? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble caused. As described you are getting the above error message and unable to open the PDF file.

The error comes when a PDF file is corrupt or damaged and Adobe Reader tries to open it, but when it finds that there is an issue with the PDF, it throws the error.

Please try the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-error-1015-11001-update.html and see if that helps.

Also make sure that you have the latest version 20.12.20048 of Acrobat/Reader DC installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines