• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error P21 on up to date PC?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. My Windows updater says everything is up to date. However, when I try to install Adobe Creative Cloud, I get error message P21 saying it won't run on this OS. Any ideas as to what I need to do?

22df0537-834f-47a4-b467-35029b3663c5.jpg

  

Annotation 2020-10-29 102610.png

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error code is now P48. None of the fixes detailed here (move to Desktop, CC Cleaner) have helped. I'm at a loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, P41

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tess,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to install the application and getting the error P41

Error code P41 indicates that the installer doesn't have proper access to a critical file or directory.

Make sure you're not logged in with a restricted account. It is also likely that the file permissions under your current user account have been modified. Please reboot the computer once and retry to install the Creative Cloud app again.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights on Windows and then try to install the application there and check.

For more information, please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#errorP41

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines