Highlighted

Error "The document could not be sanitized because of errors during the sanitization process"

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving this error message when attempting to sanitize pdf document.  Receiving the errror message on multiple pdf documents. Anyone have a solution?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error "The document could not be sanitized because of errors during the sanitization process"

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving this error message when attempting to sanitize pdf document.  Receiving the errror message on multiple pdf documents. Anyone have a solution?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi becki1698,

Please let me know the exact dot version of Acrobat & operating system installed on your computer?

Do you get this error message on all the PDF documents?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same error: The document could not be sanitized because of errors during the sanitization process. Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, Windows 7, and this occurs with multiple documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Someolyit,

Could you please let us know if this issue occurs with the secured PDF?

Is it possible to share any PDF with us, so we can check it at our end?

You can use the steps mentioned here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud.

Try once to recreate PDF in Adobe Acrobat application.

Open the file and then click on Print icon.

Then select "Adobe PDF" from the printer list and click on "Print" tab at the bottom of the Print window. Save the new file created.

Now try to sanitize that document.

Check if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had limited success by moving the document from the network drive to my local drive. Still does not seem to work with the bigger (3000 page) documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0