• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Saving

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the message:  This document could not be saved, there was a problem reading this document (105)

The message appears when whe attempts to save a document that she digitally signed.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused and thanks for sharing the exact error message.

Have you started experiencing this error recently? Is it a specific file that's causing trouble?

You may try the following suggestion and see if that helps:

• Open PDF>Tools>Optimize PDF
  • Save with a different name.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am getting the same error attempting to Save, Edit, or Sign a W9 for work.

The "Save as Optimized PDF" option is greyed out for me. See attached screenshots for reference. 

This happens anytime I get a document that is either (1) secure and/or (2) it's a known XFA form?? No idea what that is. Why is this so difficult.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.19.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.19.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.26.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

____

I want to update with a workaround that worked for me.

"Save a Copy" (save under a different name) and then edit the new one as you want to and replace the other one with this copy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NVM ... the Save Optimized option, though available now was still not an option because of the type of PDF I was working with... *internally screaming*. 

I ended up just printing the damn thing out and signing it and scanning it. Wow. I feel like I'm in 1997.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines