• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Even number pages printing garbled

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bizarre problem.  Using Adobe Acrobat 8 or Reader 10, if I print, let's say, a 5 page .pdf document, the even pages (2 and 4) come out garbled (text is backwards, lines missing and printed half-way, etc.).  I've attached a sample, 2 page doc I printed.  Now, if I print the even pages individually, they come out looking fine.

I've tried the "advanced" "print to image" fix, tried to update the programs and nothing.  Everything else prints fine on my computer.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Using Adobe Acrobat 8 or Reader 10"

This is really old stuff. Can't use an updated version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

About Reader, I was mistaken.  It's Acrobat Reader DC which, I think, is pretty new?  Don't have access to a newer version of Adobe, though.  

Printing is fine from everything else - Outlook 365, MS Word, etc.  Just the .pdf's AND same problem from both programs.  Why would age be an issue if they worked perfectly forever?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines