• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Excel 365 convert to pdf very slow compared to Excel 2010

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Acrobat Pro XI for a long time.  Converting a 39 page Excel 2010 file to pdf is fairly fast -- about 30 seconds.  I have installed Office 365 and the conversion of the same file to pdf takes 3 times as long.  This is particularly annoying when I convert 5 or 6 files; the time difference is substantial.

I have also tried Acrobat DC (most recent version as of June 2017) and the same problem exists.

I have removed and reinstalled Office 365 3 times and the problems persists.  So, I conclude that there is a fundamental conversion speed issue with all versions of Acrobat and Office 365.

Is there a fix for this -- I would really like to upgrade to Office 365 but am stuck with 2010 because of this speed issue.

Paul

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Follow-up:  Since my post, I have tried installing Office 365 again.  This time I also removed Office 2010.  I'm not sure if that's the reason, but now Acrobat XI Pro converts 5 large files with links in about 1 minute -- very fast.  So my issue is resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow-up:  Since my post, I have tried installing Office 365 again.  This time I also removed Office 2010.  I'm not sure if that's the reason, but now Acrobat XI Pro converts 5 large files with links in about 1 minute -- very fast.  So my issue is resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

We appreciate your time and effort for updating the solution on this, this would be helpful for other user.

We also apologize that we missed to response on your previous query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchha,

This solution did not work for me. I only have Office 365 installed, and do not have Office 2010 installed on my computer. Any other solutions available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines