• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Excel export to pdf, hyperlinks don't work

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months ago I exported excel files to pdf without a problem.

I just tried exporting it again a few times and the hyperlinks don't work anymore.

I use excel version 15.39 (office 365) and export it with acrobat pro dc.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danielt,

As per the description above, the hyperlinks  in PDF are not working when converted from an excel file, Is that correct?

Please refer to the following links which discuss the similar issue: Excel hyperlinks not working when converted to PDF  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2187805

Excel hyperlinks not working after converting  to PDF  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2228716

Problem with hyperlinks from Excel to .pdf files with Adobe Reader X  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/756650

If the issue still persists, please share the following details:

• Is the issue with one Excel file or with all?
  • Dot version of Acrobat Pro DC installed, check from Help>About Adobe Acrobat DDC.
  • Try exporting  any other Excel files with hyperlinks in PDF using the online account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Thank you for your reply.

I still have the problem.

The problem is with all excel files (just made a new simple excel file with one link).

Acrobat pro DC version 2017.012.20098

I tried exporting it online, it makes no difference.

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the details. Please share the exact steps which you are performing while converting the Excel file into a PDF.

Is it possible to share a file(sample) which you are converting and facing issue with so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end?

Share the document in a Private message. How to send a Private message:  How Do I Send Private Message

Also, check the Preferences in Acrobat Tab of Excel. Navigate to Acrobat>Preferences>Settings> Check if the Create Bookmarks and Add Links are  selected or not.

You may also try to convert the Excel file using the Acrobat Pro DC using the Create PDF option, you refer to Create PDFs from Microsoft Office |

Please share the version of Excel installed.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear AnandSri,

I've got the exact same problems using Excel from Office 365. All external links are ok, but when I have a link from a to another cell in the same file, It do anything.

I've check all your information and try several ways and options, but the links are still not working.

Thank you for your kind help.

Best regards, 

Johnny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. When I export excel to PDF the hyperlinks are not working, it did work when we exported the file a month or so ago, but now it does not. 

How do we fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines