• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expected an array object almost every time I split documents, how to fix it

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I work with big files with bookmarks and I tried to split them by bookmarks I have the error "Expected an array object". This has been happening no with a specific file, but with several files, so it can't be that all of them are damaged. Any solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whichever link you used to submit this question, your query has landed in the Using The Community forum which is for questions about using this forum software.

Which Adobe software are you using so someone can move this query to the correct forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of them appear to be damaged, because that's what the message is saying. Are they all from the same origin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same origin? from google drive, I download them, I combine them in one document, named them via bookmarks and when I tried to split them so I can have the individual documents identified with the name of the bookmark, states the error "Expected an array object".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Origin as in: are they from the same piece of software? Or from the same company? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all the same, that is why it is so weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they are all from the same software or company, then this seems to show a fault in the PDF files from that one source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines