• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expiration dates on personal Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the personal version, which I believe does not support expiration dates. At the same time, I've had a handful of recipients tell me their document expired in two days, before they could sign. On the Your Documents screen, Expired is listed right below Cancelled. But, Expiration doesn't appear anywhere else, like Send Settings.

Question: how do I change the default expiration date if I'm not supposed to have expiration date functionality?

Thanks all

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the documents got expired before some recipients could sign it.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to send the documents for signature?

Adobe Sign offers the option to set deadline and reminders to the recipients for signing the documents. For more information please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/set-reminders.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Word doc

Save as a PDF. msg: Acrobat PDFMaker needs to save the file...Do you want to save the file? I click Yes

In PDF: Click Request Signatures. Type in email address and message.

Drag the Signature and Date fields onto the PDF.

Click Send

As mentioned previously, my version does not support expiration dates. Don't know why a handful of them expired.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines