• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Adobe Acrobat quick access toolbar

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe provide a way to export toolbar customizations so that they can be copied to another computer or shared by many other users for consistency?  I'm not finding much about this on the Adobe forums.  It appears there is an "import" feature but I don't see an "export" feature.

We're running Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brent

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you want to export toolbar customization so that they can be copied to another computer.

Please look at the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/in-acrobat-dc-is-export-import-of-custom-toolbar-settings-pos... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've already seen that link but am unsure what needs to be done.  For instance, some of those paths don't even exist.

What do I need to do in order to copy the quick access toolbar to another computer?  Surely this is a common request for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines