Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export from acrobat to excel

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm looking for export from acrobat to excel.

We would like to distribute to a lot of people (more that one hundred) registration forms, and then we would like to compile informations from all registration forms.

Itried with one file, and it worked, but i don't know how to extract a better form for the data, could you help me please ? How to treat fils to convert data as usable data ?Capture d’écran 2020-10-22 à 13.55.55.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this recent question, which asks about getting data from mulitple forms into Excel: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/forms-file-data-extraction/m-p/11529186?page=1#M282603

You could use the same mechanism to read the form data into an unformatted Excel document. In a second step, you can then create Excel macros to put the data into the right format. 

As an alternative, you can write a VBA script to process the forms directly in Excel by extracting the data from the form on a per form basis. Take a look here for some information: http://khkonsulting.com/2010/09/reading-pdf-form-fields-with-vba/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot, that's what i'm looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines