• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from pdf to Excel : file completely unusable !

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all !
I'm trying to convert a pdf file into an excel file throught https://documentcloud.adobe.com feature.

But i get several issues : excel file is completely crushed, fields are shifted, rows are missing and finaly file/datas are unusable °_°

In fact, i would like to extract data from my pdf file : is there an other (easy) way to do that ?
Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopheg 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to export data from the PDF file.

You can save the information in a completed PDF form as a data file in another file format. Later, you can reuse the data to fill in the form again or another form with the same fields and field names.

Please try the following steps and see if that helps.

1. Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro

2. Go to Tools > Prepare form.

3. In the right hand pane, choose More > Export Data.

4. In the Export Form Data As dialog box, select the format in which you want to save the form data (FDF, XFDF, XML, or TXT). Then select a location and file name, and click Save.

5. You can also merge Data files into Spreadsheet if required.

Note: Some file formats are available only for specific types of PDF forms, depending on how the form was created.

For more information please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/collecting-pdf-form-data.html#manage_form_data_files

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines