Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to export data from the PDF file.
You can save the information in a completed PDF form as a data file in another file format. Later, you can reuse the data to fill in the form again or another form with the same fields and field names.
Please try the following steps and see if that helps.
1. Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro
2. Go to Tools > Prepare form.
3. In the right hand pane, choose More > Export Data.
4. In the Export Form Data As dialog box, select the format in which you want to save the form data (FDF, XFDF, XML, or TXT). Then select a location and file name, and click Save.
5. You can also merge Data files into Spreadsheet if required.
Note: Some file formats are available only for specific types of PDF forms, depending on how the form was created.