• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF to Word (Arabic)

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a genuine license of Adobe DC installed on Windows 10 OS.

I can edit Arabic PDF files without any issue.

The exporting from PDF to Microsoft word is not working as it should be.

I am wondering what shall I do to export it the Arabic PDF file properly please.export to arabic.jpgpdf-Arabic.jpg

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

At this point, Acrobat does not properly support export from PDF for text in any right-to-left language, including Arabic, Hebrew, and Farsi.

Numerous customers (and Adobe employees including myself) have been requesting for years that this “omission” be rectified.

Please visit https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac to register your request and/or vote for this issue to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samerr

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to export the Arabic PDF to Word

Please check out the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/exporting-arabic-pdf-s-back-to-word/td-p/9051108#9485564 and see if that helps.

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Amal,

Thank you for your reply. It seems impossible to export Arabic pdf file into Microsoft word.

Is there a bug or not supporting language?

I need answer from Adobe company to provide it to my manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point, Acrobat does not properly support export from PDF for text in any right-to-left language, including Arabic, Hebrew, and Farsi.

Numerous customers (and Adobe employees including myself) have been requesting for years that this “omission” be rectified.

Please visit https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac to register your request and/or vote for this issue to be resolved.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines