Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF to Word uknown error

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm using the converting option from PDF to DOCX and some files come back with an "unknown error". I wasn't able to convert a 500 page PDF allthough I have tried various times. It stops at about 70% and then just hands out an error. I have used the app to convert files with similar content and had no issues. I have attached the file.

Any comment will be appreciated.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amalia,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the 'Unknown Error' when exporting the PDF file to MS Word.

As mentioned its an issue with this specific PDF file, I have checked the file and found that it is created using a non Adobe application 'iLovePDF', Please try to create the PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC application and see if that works for you.

What are the steps you are doing to export the PDF to MS Word? Please try to export the PDF online using the link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/pdf-to-word?  and see if that helps

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines