• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Word Fails

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat DC, exporting to Word or trying to use any function converting PDF to a readable format, i.e. optimization and copying text w formatting, it starts the process, then just shuts down and adobe closes. No word document and no error message. It has worked just fine until a few days ago. I saw there was a recent update, so I am thinking it may be related to that? How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now. if the issue still persists, we need some more information for a better understanding: 

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to export a different PDF file and check. If its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing. Please upload the file on the document cloud (https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/) generate the link and share the link with us.

Do you get any error message or code when trying to export the PDF file? If yes please share the screenshot of the same for more understanding.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat and the OS you are using? To check the version of the application please use the link (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html) Make sure you have the latest version 20.006.20034. Go to Help > Check for Updates. 

If it still doesn't work, please try the following steps:

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines