• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a list of "Starred" PDFs possible on DC Pro?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

For organizational purposes, I was wondering if there was a way to export the files that are starred in DC pro in the form of an Excel list? 

Thanks, 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ayush,

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand, you are trying to export all the starred PDFs to Excel at once. When you go to Home > Starred and select all the files in the list, you can either combine them and open them in separate tabs.

Currently, there is no default option to export them to an excel file directly from starred file list.

If you are using the Acrobat application, you may use the Action wizard to convert multiple files to Excel files in a batch. You may create a custom action using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/action-wizard-acrobat-pro.html#create_a_custom_action.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi, 

Sorry, I may have worded it weird. My goal is to just get a list of filenames that are starred. Not really want to convert the files to excel.  Is that a possibility?

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ayush,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand you wish to get a list of filenames that are starred in the application. By default, there is no option for that. It is not possible to get the filenames as well. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines