Highlighted

Exporting from Publisher

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a publisher file with multiple links  I exported it to pdf/xps file.  I then viewed the file in Acrobat and I am able to see and click on all links,  However,  when I uploaded tthe pdf/xps file into my wordpress site, I see the file, however there are no links   What am I doing wrong?  Thanks

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting from Publisher

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a publisher file with multiple links  I exported it to pdf/xps file.  I then viewed the file in Acrobat and I am able to see and click on all links,  However,  when I uploaded tthe pdf/xps file into my wordpress site, I see the file, however there are no links   What am I doing wrong?  Thanks

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elliots,

Looking at the description given above, its seems that everything works fine until you upload the document to the website.

If document opens and works fine after exporting it to PDF then there isn't any issue with the file and its embedded link.

You might need to check the site where your file has been uploaded. May be it doesn't support the embedded links. Not sure about its mechanism.

What type of embedded links those are? An attachment to a file or some website links? If its a link to open a webpage then it should work. If its attachment to a file, then may be after uploading the wordpress site, those files are not accessible or not found. That's why it doesn't open.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0